Circle Of Security - Canterbury - 12th May
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment -
Babysitting is available Free Of Charge
Group Administrator - Lynn Richards
Date and location
26th May 2022
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th June 2022
10am - 12pm
- Tresillian Canterbury McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192
- Course ONLY : No Charge
- BABYSITTING & Course : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain