Circle Of Security - Canterbury - 24th October
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment –
Babysitting is available - Please choose OPTION 2 -
Inquiries - Groups Administrator - Lynn Richards –
Date and location
24th and 31st October 2023
7th, 14th, 21st and 28th November 2023
5th and 12th December 2023
10am - 12pm
- Tresillian Canterbury Family Care Centre McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192
- COURSE Only : No Charge
- BABYSITTING & Course : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain