Circle Of security - Canterbury - 3rd August
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment -
This Group is supported and run in conjunction with the Summer Hill Family Support Services -
Childcare is FREE but must be booked in advance -
(The Church Hall is located at rear of Building - please follow signage)
Enquiries - Facilitators -
Joanna Hawthorne - 91238809/ Patricia Clark - 0433069974
Group Administrator - Lynn Richards - 94324000
Date and location
10th, 17th, 24th and 31st August 2020
7th, 14th and 21st September 2020
10am - 12pm
- Summer Hill Church, 2 Henson Street, SUMMER HILL
- Regular : No Charge
- Course & Babysitting : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Sorry, no places remain