Circle Of Security - Dad's Group - Canterbury 5th September
About this event
CIRCLE OF SECURITY – DAD’S PARENTING GROUP
An four week Parenting Group for Dads with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both Dad and child in their relationship by:
- Giving Dads a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting Dads to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where Dads can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend for the four (4) weeks is expected.
Who will benefit from this Group?
- Any Dad with babies or children up to 5 years who reside or work in Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN) who is seeking parenting support.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment
Who can make a referral?
- Self-referrals are accepted following a brief pre-group call call
- CESPHN GP's
- Tresillian Health Professionals
- Local Early Childhood Nurse
This course is Free Of Charge as it is funded by -
Psychological Central & Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN)
There is NO babysitting offered for this course -
Course Administrator - Lynn Richards -Ph: 94324000
CESPHN PSS INTAKE
Date and location
5th, 12th, 19th and 26th September 2020
10am - 2pm
- Tresillian Family Care, McKenzie Street, BELMORE
- Regular (before 1st September): No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Booking window closes on 1st September 2020, 3:06 PM