Circle Of Security - Dads Group - Queanbeyan - 4th May
About this event
CIRCLE OF SECURITY – DAD’S PARENTING GROUP
An 8 week Parenting Group for Dads with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both Dad and child in their relationship by:
- Giving Dads a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting Dads to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where Dads can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend for the eight (8) weeks is expected.
Who will benefit from this Group?
- Any Dad with babies or children up to 5 years who resides or works in Queanbeyan location and seeking parenting support.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment
Who can make a referral?
- Self-referrals are accepted following a brief pre-group call -
- CESPHN GP's
- Tresillian Health Professionals
- Local Early Childhood Nurse
This course is Free Of Charge as it is funded and in partnership with Campbell Paige
There is NO babysitting offered for this course -
Enquiries - Course Facilitator - Rosa Maidment
Course Administrator - Lynn Richards
Date and location
4th, 11th, 18th and 25th May 2020
1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd June 2020
6pm - 7.30pm
- Tresillian Family Care, 12 Southbar Road, QUEANBEYAN
- Regular : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain