Circle Of Security
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment
Enquiries - Group Administrator - Lynn Richards
Date and location
11th, 18th and 25th May 2021
1st June 2021
10am - 12pm
- Tresillian Dubbo 214 Darling Street Dubbo NSW 2830 Please send all mail to PO Box 7136, Dubbo Grove, NSW, 2830
- Course ONLY : No Charge
- Course & Babysitting : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Sorry, no places remain