Circle Of Security
About this event
An seven week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment -
Enquiries - Group Administrator - Lynn Richards and Erica Rae
Date and location
5th, 12th, 19th and 26th October 2021
2nd, 9th and 16th November 2021
10AM - 12PM
- Tresillian Dubbo 214 Darling Street Dubbo NSW 2830 Please send all mail to PO Box 7136, Dubbo Grove, NSW, 2830
- Course & Babysitting : No Charge
- Course Only : No Charge
- : No Charge
Booking window closes on 30th September 2021, 1:45 PM