Circle Of Security - Grafton - 10th May
About this event
The latest advice from the NSW health department is that unvaccinated people are to check that they do not have the COVID virus before they are seen by Tresillian staff. If you are unvaccinated, please conduct a RAT on the day of your appointment and reschedule your appointment if positive. This will help keep you and the Tresillian families and staff safe. Thank you’
CIRCLE OF SECURITY
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a road map as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
Babysitting is available Free Of Charge
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment -
Inquiries: Course Facilitator - 0429633106
Group Administrator - Lynn Richards
Date and location
24th and 31st May 2022
7th, 14th, 21st and 28th June 2022
10am - 12pm
- Child and Family Wellbeing Hub 18-26 Victoria Street Grafton NSW 2460
- COURSE Only : No Charge
- Babysitting & Course : No Charge
Booking window now closed