Circle Of Security Group For Dads - Canterbury - 2nd May (Saturdays)
About this event
CIRCLE OF SECURITY
A four week Parenting Group for Dads with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both Dad and child in their relationship by:
- Giving Dads a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting Dads to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where Dads can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend for the four (4) weeks is expected.
Who will benefit from this Group?
- Any Dad with babies or children up to 5 years who reside or work in Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN) who is seeking parenting support.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment
Who can make a referral?
- Self-referrals are accepted following a brief pre-group call call
- CESPHN GP's
- Tresillian Health Professionals
- Local Early Childhood Nurse
This course is Free Of Charge as it is funded by -
Psychological Central & Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN)
There is NO babysitting offered for this course -
Enquiries - Course Facilitator - Lynne Ryan - Clinical Psychologist
Email - Lynne.Ryan@health.nsw.gov.au
Course Administrator - Lynn Richards
CESPHN PSS INTAKE
Date and location
2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd May 2020
9am - 1pm
- Tresillian, 2 McKenzie Street, BELMORE
- Regular : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain