Circle of Security Group- Nepean 29th July
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment -
Group Facilitator – Susanna Lawrence - 9123 8988
Group Administrator - Lynn Richards and Erica Rae – 9432 4000
Date and location
29th July 2020
5th, 12th, 19th and 26th August 2020
2nd, 9th and 16th September 2020
10am - 12pm
- 1B Barber Avenue, KINGSWOOD NSW 2747
- Regular : $88.00(GST included)
- Course & Babysitting : $108.00(GST included)
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
A cancellation fee of $20 will apply if an applicant wishes to cancel the registration with less than five working days' notice.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Booking window closes on 24th July 2020, 9:43 AM