Circle of Security Group starting 20 February at Willoughby - Evening Course
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
TIME: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment.
For further information please contact 9432 4000 or e-mail:
Date and location
27th February 2019
6th, 13th, 20th and 27th March 2019
3rd and 10th April 2019
7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Tresillian Willoughby, 2 Second Avenue,Willoughby,NSW 2068
- Regular - without childcare : $88.00(GST included)
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
A cancellation fee of $20 will apply if an applicant wishes to cancel the registration with less than five working days' notice.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Booking window closes on 20th February 2019, 3:39 PM