Circle Of Security - Nepean
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a road map as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment –
CHILDCARE - Free Of Charge
Inquiries - Groups Administrators - Lynn Richards/ Erica Rae –
E-mail - Lynn.Richards@health.nsw.gov.au
Date and location
10th, 17th and 24th February 2022
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st March 2022
10am - 12pm
- 1b Barber Avenue Kingswood NSW 2747
- COURSE Only : No Charge
- COURSE & Babysitting : No Charge
Booking window closes on 7th February 2022, 10:25 AM