Circle of Security - Nepean - 14th October
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment
Enquiries - Group Administrator - Lynn Richards
Ph: 9432 4000
Babysitting is subsidised and is a once off fee of $11 for the 8 week course
Date and location
14th, 21st and 28th October 2019
4th, 11th, 18th and 25th November 2019
2nd December 2019
10am - 12pm
- 1B Barber Avenue, KINGSWOOD
- Regular : $88.00(GST included)
- Course & Babysitting : $99.00(GST included)
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
A cancellation fee of $20 will apply if an applicant wishes to cancel the registration with less than five working days' notice.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Booking window closes on 10th October 2019, 9:30 AM