Circle Of Security
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment –
Time: 10am - 12pm
Enquiries - Groups Administrator - Lynn Richards –
E-mail - Lynn.Richards@health.nsw.gov.au
Date and location
15th, 22nd and 29th July 2021
5th, 12th, 19th and 26th August 2021
2nd September 2021
10am - 12pm
- 1b Barber Avenue Kingswood NSW 2747
- Course ONLY : No Charge
- Course & BABYSITTING : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain