Circle Of Security
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment
TIME: 10am - 12pm
Enquiries - Group Facilitator - Lynn Richards
Date and location
- 10am - 12pm
- 1b Barber Avenue Kingswood NSW 2747
- Regular : No Charge
- Course & Babysitting : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Sorry, no places remain