Circle of Security - Nepean - February 5th
About this event
Circle Of Security
An eight-week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence-based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment -
Enquiries - Ph: 9123 8962
Email - TFCC-TresillianGroups@health.nsw.gov.au
Babysitting is Free Of Charge - Please selection Course and Babysitting.
Date and location
5th, 12th, 19th and 26th February 2024
4th, 11th, 18th and 25th March 2024
10am - 12pm
- Tresillian Nepean Family Care Centre 1b Barber Avenue, Kingswood NSW 2747
- Course Only : No Charge
- Course and Baby Sitting : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain