Circle of Security- starting 30 July at Wollstonecraft
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment.
Facilitator: Kerrie Patten - Social Worker
Limited Babysitting is available
Any enquiries contact the Group Administrator -Lynn Richards - 9432 4000
Date and location
- 10 am - 12 pm
- Tresillian Wollstonecraft, 25 Shirley Road, WOLLSTONECRAFT
- Regular : $88.00(GST included)
- Including babysitting : $176.00(GST included)
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
A cancellation fee of $20 will apply if an applicant wishes to cancel the registration with less than five working days' notice.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Sorry, no places remain