Circle of Security-starting 5 August at Nepean
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
TIME: 10am - 12pm
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment.
$11.00 Baby Sitting cost for 8 week session
Facilitator - Susanna Lawrence - Social Worker
For further information or financial hardship please contact - Groups Administrator -Lynn Richards - 9432 4000
Date and location
5th, 12th, 19th and 26th August 2019
2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd September 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tresillian Nepean,1B Barber Avenue, Kingswood, NSW 2747
- Regular : $88.00(GST included)
- With childcare : $99.00(GST included)
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
A cancellation fee of $20 will apply if an applicant wishes to cancel the registration with less than five working days' notice.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Booking window closes on 1st August 2019, 9:00 AM