Circle Of Security
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment
Enquiries - Lynn Richards - 94324000
TIME: 10am - 12pm
Childcare is FREE OF CHARGE -
PLEASE BE MINDFUL DUE TO COVID DISTANCING MULTIPLE BOOKINGS ARE LIMITED TO SAME FAMILY MEMBERS ONLY
Date and location
4th, 11th, 18th and 25th March 2021
1st April 2021
10am - 12pm
- 25 Shirley Road Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
- Course ONLY : No Charge
- Course & Babysitting : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain