Circle Of Security - Wollstonecraft - 11th October
About this event
The latest advice from the NSW health department is that unvaccinated people are to check that they do not have the COVID virus before they are seen by Tresillian staff. If you are unvaccinated, please conduct a RAT on the day of your appointment and reschedule your appointment if positive. This will help keep you and the Tresillian families and staff safe. Thank you’
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment -
Inquiries - Group Administrator - Lynn Richards
Date and location
11th, 18th and 25th October 2022
1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th November 2022
10am - 12pm
- Tresillian Wollstonecraft Family Care Centre 25 Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
- COURSE Only : No Charge
- Course & BABYSITTING : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain