Circle Of Security
About this event
CIRCLE OF SECURITY
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment
Enquiries - Lynn Richards - 94324000
Date and location
27th October 2020
3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th November 2020
1st December 2020
10am - 12pm
- 25 Shirley Road Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
- Regular : No Charge
- Course & Babysitting : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Sorry, no places remain