DADS Circle Of Security - Canterbury - 11th August
About this event
The latest advice from the NSW health department is that unvaccinated people are to check that they do not have the COVID virus before they are seen by Tresillian staff. If you are unvaccinated, please conduct a RAT on the day of your appointment and reschedule your visit if positive. This will help keep you and the Tresillian families and staff safe. Thank you’
CIRCLE OF SECURITY – DAD’S PARENTING GROUP
An eight week Parenting Group for Dads with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both Dad and child in their relationship by:
- Giving Dads a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting Dads to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where Dads can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend for the four (8) weeks is expected.
Who will benefit from this Group?
- Any Dad with babies or children up to 5 years who reside or work in Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN) who is seeking parenting support.
- See Map
Course Administrator - Lynn Richards
CESPHN PSS INTAKE
Date and location
18th and 25th August 2022
1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th September 2022
6pm - 8pm
- Tresillian Canterbury Family Care Centre McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192
- Regular : No Charge
Booking window now closed