Dad's Circle of Security
About this event
CIRCLE OF SECURITY – DAD’S PARENTING GROUP
An four week Parenting Group for Dads with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both Dad and child in their relationship by:
- Giving Dads a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting Dads to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where Dads can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend for the four (4) weeks is expected.
Who will benefit from this Group?
- Any Dad with babies or children up to 5 years who reside or work in Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN) who is seeking parenting support.
TIME: 10am - 2pm
Date and location
- 10am - 2pm
- McKenzie Street Belmore NSW 2192
- Regular : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Sorry, no places remain