Dad's Circle Of Security - Canterbury - EVENINGS - 2nd February 2023
About this event
CIRCLE OF SECURITY – DAD’S PARENTING GROUP
An eight week Parenting Group for Dads with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both Dad and child in their relationship by:
- Giving Dads a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting Dads to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where Dads can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend for the four (4) weeks is expected.
Who will benefit from this Group?
- Any Dad with babies or children up to 5 years who reside or work in Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN) who is seeking parenting support.
- See Map ATTACHED
inquiries - Course Administrator - Lynn Richards
CESPHN PSS INTAKE
Date and location
2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd February 2023
2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd March 2023
6pm - 8pm
- Tresillian Canterbury Family Care Centre McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192
- COURSE Only : No Charge
Booking window closes on 30th January 2023, 3:22 PM