Dad's Circle of Security - VIRTUAL hosted by Canterbury - 13th June
About this event
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all PARENTING Groups will now be held via Telehealth free of charge.
We are making it even easier for parents to join one of our Parenting Group programs, now providing these as "virtual groups" via telehealth. We use secure video-conferencing platforms, similar to the experience many of you have had using Facetime and other platforms to keep in contact with family and friends. You will have one of Tresillian's experienced clinical staff hosting the group. See below for more information on this group program:
If and when the restrictions are lifted the Groups will return to Face to Face
CIRCLE OF SECURITY – DAD’S PARENTING GROUP
An four week Parenting Group for Dads with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both Dad and child in their relationship by:
- Giving Dads a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting Dads to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where Dads can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend for the four (4) weeks is expected.
Who will benefit from this Group?
- Any Dad with babies or children up to 5 years who reside or work in Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN) who is seeking parenting support.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment
Who can make a referral?
- Self-referrals are accepted following a brief pre-group call call
- CESPHN GP's
- Tresillian Health Professionals
- Local Early Childhood Nurse
This course is Free Of Charge as it is funded by -
Psychological Central & Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN)
There is NO babysitting offered for this course -
Course Administrator - Lynn Richards
CESPHN PSS INTAKE
Date and location
13th, 20th and 27th June 2020
4th July 2020
10am - 2pm
- Virtual Group via Video-conference hosted byTresillian Canterbury
- Regular : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Booking window closes on 13th June 2020, 1:49 PM