Postnatal Depression & Anxiety Therapy Group - Burwood - 16th October
About this event
A Group for Women experiencing postnatal challenges –
A therapeutic group of eight weekly sessions to increase support for mothers with postnatal stress, depression or anxiety including –
- Cognitive based strategies to improve mood & reduce anxiety
- Strategies to assist in adjusting to the parenting role
- Improving the connection with your infant, partner and others
- Support group encouraged to continue after the program completed
For further enquiries please contact :
Melissa Azar (Tresillian) 9123 8810/91238800
Patricia Clarke (Summer Hill Family Support Service) 9797 8676/0433 069 974
This project is run in partnership with Tresillian Family Care Centres and proudly supported by Summer Hill Family Support Service (under the auspices of Weldon Children’s Service) and Burwood Council
The Group program, child minding & morning tea is provided Free Of Charge
Free parking is available behind the Woodstock Centre via Fitzroy Street, BURWOOD.
Date and location
20th and 27th November 2019
4th December 2019
10am - 12pm
- Woodstock Community Centre, Scholes Room, 22 Church Street, BURWOOD
- Regular : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Sorry, no places remain