Sequential Postnatal Depression & Circle Of Security - Canterbury - 17th January 2023
About this event
SEQUENTIAL POSTNATAL DEPRESSION & CIRCLE OF SECURITY
This group is designed to support mothers with postnatal depression & anxiety and their families. Following directly on with the COS–P Group that includes partners the program increases parents’ understanding of their child’s emotional needs that further positively impacts postnatal depression and anxiety.
Who will benefit from this program?
- Women in the postnatal period up to 12 months
- Women who are experiencing postnatal depression and/or anxiety of a non-acute nature
- Women who reside or work in the CESPHN area
- Map Attached
How long is this program?
12 weeks: 8 core PND Group sessions (Tuesdays), followed by 4 Circle of Security Parenting Group Sessions (Saturdays).
Who can make referral to the group?
- local child and family health nurse
- Tresillian health professional
- CESPHN GPs
Psychological Support Services (PSS) program is funded by Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
Childcare: Free child care available.
If require choose Option 2 - BABYSITTING & Course (Not both Options)
For further inquiries about this Sequential Postnatal Depression and Circle of Security Group please e-mail:
Central & Eastern Sydney PHN
PSS Intake Fax 1300 112 489 Tel: 1300170554
Date and location
17th, 24th and 31st January 2023
7th, 14th, 21st and 28th February 2023
7th, 11th, 18th and 25th March 2023
1st April 2023
10am Tuesdays PND, 9am Saturdays Circle Of Security - 12pm Tuesdays, 1pm Saturdays
- Tresillian Canterbury Family Care Centre McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192
- COURSE Ony : No Charge
- BABYSITTING & Course : No Charge
Booking window closes on 13th January 2023, 4:05 PM