Sequential Postnatal Depression & Circle Of Security - Canterbury - 3rd May
About this event
The latest advice from the NSW health department is that unvaccinated people are to check that they do not have the COVID virus before they are seen by Tresillian staff. If you are unvaccinated, please conduct a RAT on the day of your appointment and reschedule your appointment if positive. This will help keep you and the Tresillian families and staff safe. Thank you’
This group is designed to support mothers with postnatal depression & anxiety and their families. Following directly on with the COS–P Group that includes partners the program increases parents’ understanding of their child’s emotional needs that further positively impacts postnatal depression and anxiety.
Who will benefit from this program?
- Women in the postnatal period up to 12 months
- Women who are experiencing postnatal depression and/or anxiety of a non-acute nature
- Women who live or work in the CENTRAL & EASTERN SYDNEY PHN area
- How long is this program?
12 weeks: 8 core PND Group sessions (Tuesdays), followed by 4 Circle of Security Parenting Group Sessions (Saturdays).
Saturdays - 18/6, 25/6, 2/7 & 9/7
TIME : 9am - 1pm
Who can make referral to the group?
- local child and family health nurse
- Tresillian health professional
- CESPHN GPs
Psychological Support Services (PSS) program is funded by Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
Childcare: Free child care available.
For further inquiries about this Sequential Postnatal Depression and Circle of Security Group please e-mail:
Central & Eastern Sydney PHN
PSS Intake Fax 1300 112 489 Tel: 1300170554
Date and location
24th and 31st May 2022
7th, 14th, 18th, 21st and 25th June 2022
2nd and 9th July 2022
10am - 12pm
- Tresillian Canterbury McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192
- BABYSITTING & Course : No Charge
- COURSE Only : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain