Sequential Postnatal Depression & Circle of Security Group-30th April - Canterbury
About this event
This group is designed to support mothers with postnatal depression & anxiety and their families. Following directly on with the COS–P Group that includes partners the program increases parents’ understanding of their child’s emotional needs that further positively impacts postnatal depression and anxiety.
Who will benefit from this program?
- Women in the postnatal period up to 12 months
- Women who are experiencing postnatal depression and/or anxiety of a non-acute nature
- Women who reside or work in the CESPHN area
How long is this program?
12 weeks: 8 core PND Group sessions (Tuesdays), followed by 4 Circle of Security Parenting Group Sessions (Saturdays).
Who can make referral to the group?
- local child and family health nurse
- Tresillian health professional
- CESPHN GPs
Psychological Support Services (PSS) program is funded by Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
Free child care available.
For further enquiries about this Sequential Postnatal Depression and Circle of Security Group please e-mail:
Central & Eastern Sydney PHN
PSS Intake Fax 1300 112 489
Tel: 1300 170 554
Date and location
30th April 2019
7th, 14th, 21st and 28th May 2019
4th, 11th, 18th, 22nd and 29th June 2019
6th and 13th July 2019
11:00am - 13:00pm
- Tresillian Canterbury, 2 McKenzie Street, Belmore, NSW 2192
- Without childcare : No Charge
- With childcare : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient applications, with full refund.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Booking window closes on 26th April 2019, 2:00 PM