Sequential Postnatal Depression & Circle of Security Group- starting 20 February- Canterbury
About this event
This group is designed to support mothers with postnatal depression & anxiety and their families. Following directly on with the COS–P Group that includes partners the program increases parents’ understanding of their child’s emotional needs that further positively impacts postnatal depression and anxiety.
Who will benefit from this program?
- Women in the postnatal period up to 12 months
- Women who are experiencing postnatal depression and/or anxiety of a non-acute nature
- Women who reside or work in the CESPHN area
How long is this program?
12 weeks: 8 core PND Group sessions, followed by 4 Circle of Security Parenting Group Sessions.
Who can make referral to the group?
- local child and family health nurse
- Tresillian health professional
- CESPHN GPs
Psychological Support Services (PSS) program is funded by Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
Free child care available.
For further enquiries about this Sequential Postnatal Depression and Circle of Security Group please e-mail:
Central & Eastern Sydney PHN
PSS Intake Fax 1300 112 489
Tel: 1300 170 554
Date and location
27th February 2019
6th, 13th, 20th and 27th March 2019
3rd, 10th and 27th April 2019
4th, 11th and 18th May 2019
10:00am - 12:00pm
- Tresillian Canterbury, 2 McKenzie Street, Belmore, NSW 2192
- Without childcare : No Charge
- With childcare : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient applications, with full refund.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Sorry, no places remain