Sequential Postnatal Depression & Circle of Security Group- starting 23 July at Canterbury
About this event
This group is designed to support mothers with postnatal depression & anxiety and their families. Following directly on with the COS–P Group that includes partners the program increases parents’ understanding of their child’s emotional needs that further positively impacts postnatal depression and anxiety.
Who will benefit from this program?
- Women in the postnatal period up to 12 months
- Women who are experiencing postnatal depression and/or anxiety of a non-acute nature
- Women who reside or work in the CESPHN area
How long is this program?
12 weeks: 8 core PND Group sessions (Tuesdays), followed by 4 Circle of Security Parenting Group Sessions (Saturdays).
Who can make referral to the group?
- local child and family health nurse
- Tresillian health professional
- CESPHN GPs
Psychological Support Services (PSS) program is funded by Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
- Free child care available.
For further enquiries about this Sequential Postnatal Depression and Circle of Security Group please e-mail:
Date and location
23rd and 30th July 2019
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th and 31st August 2019
3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th and 21st September 2019
Tuesday start time 11am; Saturday start time 10am - Tuesday ending time 1pm; Saturday ending time 2pm
- Tresillian Canterbury, 2 McKenzie Street, Belmore, NSW 2192
- Regular : No Charge
- With childcare : No Charge
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient applications, with full refund.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Booking window closes on 23rd July 2019, 8:00 AM