Sequential Postnatal Depression & Circle of Security Parenting Group-
About this event
SEQUENTIAL POSTNATAL DEPRESSION & CIRCLE OF SECURITY
This group is designed to support mothers with postnatal depression & anxiety and their families who are experiencing financial hardship. Following directly on with the COS–P Group that includes partners the program increases parents’ understanding of their child’s emotional needs that further positively impacts postnatal depression and anxiety.
Who will benefit from this program?
- Women in the postnatal period up to 12 months
- Women who are experiencing postnatal depression and/or anxiety of a non-acute nature
- Women experiencing financial hardship and live or work in the CENTRAL & EASTERN SYDNEY PHN area
How long is this program?
12 weeks: 8 core PND Group sessions (Tuesdays), followed by 4 Circle of Security Parenting Group Sessions (Saturdays).
Who can make referral to the group?
- local child and family health nurse
- Tresillian health professional
- CESPHN GPs
Psychological Support Services (PSS) program is funded by Central and Eastern Sydney PHN – Financial thresholds are part of the PSS eligibility criteria therefore you may be asked a question about this during pre-group assessment.
Childcare: Free child care available.
For further enquiries about this Sequential Postnatal Depression and Circle of Security Group please e-mail:
Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
PSS Intake - Tel: 1300170554
Date and location
13th, 20th and 27th July 2021
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 28th and 31st August 2021
4th, 11th and 18th September 2021
11am - 1pm
- McKenzie Street Belmore NSW 2192
- Course ONLY : No Charge
- Course & BABYSITTING : No Charge
Booking window closes on 9th July 2021, 3:09 PM