Sequential Postnatal Depression & Circle of Security Parenting Group-
About this event
SEQUENTIAL POSTNATAL DEPRESSION & CIRCLE OF SECURITY
This group is designed to support mothers with postnatal depression & anxiety and their families. Following directly on with the COS–P Group that includes partners the program increases parents’ understanding of their child’s emotional needs that further positively impacts postnatal depression and anxiety.
Who will benefit from this program?
- Women in the postnatal period up to 12 months
- Women who are experiencing postnatal depression and/or anxiety of a non-acute nature
- Women who reside or work in the CESPHN area
How long is this program?
12 weeks: 8 core PND Group sessions (Tuesdays), followed by 4 Circle of Security Parenting Group Sessions (Saturdays).
Who can make referral to the group?
- local child and family health nurse
- Tresillian health professional
- CESPHN GPs
Psychological Support Services (PSS) program is funded by Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
Childcare: Free child care available.
For further enquiries about this Sequential Postnatal Depression and Circle of Security Group please e-mail:
Central & Eastern Sydney PHN
PSS Intake Fax 1300 112 489 Tel: 1300170554
Date and location
5th, 12th, 19th and 26th October 2021
2nd, 9th, 16th, 20th, 23rd and 27th November 2021
4th and 11th December 2021
11am - 1pm
- McKenzie Street Belmore NSW 2192
- Course ONLY : No Charge
- BABYSITTING & Course : No Charge
Booking window closes on 1st October 2021, 9:39 AM