Circle Of Security -
About this event
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak all groups are VIRTUAL over the WebEx platform.
CIRCLE OF SECURITY
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment –
CHILDCARE - Free Of Charge
Inquiries - Groups Administrator - Lynn Richards/Erica Rae –
E-mail - Lynn.Richards@health.nsw.gov.au
Date and location
8th, 15th and 22nd February 2022
1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th March 2022
10am - 12pm
- Tresillian Wollstonecraft Family Care Centre 25 Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
- COURSE & Babysitting : No Charge
- COURSE Only : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain