VIRTUAL -Dad's Circle Of Security - Canterbury - EVENINGS - 27th April
About this event
CIRCLE OF SECURITY – DAD’S PARENTING GROUP
An eight week Parenting Group for Dads with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both Dad and child in their relationship by:
- Giving Dads a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting Dads to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where Dads can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
- PSS (Psychological Support Service program) eligibility criteria applies-
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend for the four (8) weeks is expected.
Who will benefit from this Group?
Any Dad with babies or children up to 5 years who reside or work in Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN) (click Map) who is seeking parenting support.
This Group will be VIRTUAL and the facilitator will email details on how to join closer to the date -
Inquiries - Group Administrator - Lynn Richards
Date and location
27th April 2023
4th, 11th, 18th and 25th May 2023
1st, 8th and 15th June 2023
6pm - 8pm
- Tresillian Canterbury Family Care Centre McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192
- Course Only : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain