VIRTUAL - Dad's Evening - Circle Of Security - Canterbury - 20th October
About this event
The latest advice from the NSW health department is that unvaccinated people are to check that they do not have the COVID virus before they are seen by Tresillian staff. If you are unvaccinated, please conduct a RAT on the day of your appointment and reschedule your appointment if positive. This will help keep you and the Tresillian families and staff safe. Thank you’
An eight week Parenting Group for Dads with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both Dad and child in their relationship by:
- Giving Dads a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting Dads to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where Dads can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend for the four (8) weeks is expected.
Who will benefit from this Group?
- Any Dad with babies or children up to 5 years who reside, study or work in Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN) who is seeking parenting support.
- See Map
- PSS (Psychological Support Service program) eligibility criteria applies click here
Course Administrator - Lynn Richards
CESPHN PSS INTAKE
Date and location
20th and 27th October 2022
3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th November 2022
1st and 8th December 2022
6pm - 8pm
- Tresillian Canterbury Family Care Centre McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192
- COURSE Only : No Charge
Booking window closes on 14th October 2022, 1:03 PM