Infant Feeding Workshop : 25 October 2022
About this event
In this program participants explore:
- The feeding interaction as being central to the quality of first relationships.
- The use of a range of feeding assessment tools, interventions and strategies to assist with identifying and assisting with infant feeding concerns.
- Communication skills and professional attributes as well as meaningful documentation.
- Food safety, allergies and intolerances, dental hygiene and management of foreign body airway obstruction (choking).
There is time to practice skills in a safe supportive environment.
This course is recommended for child and family health professionals who require foundational or an update in their infant feeding knowledge and skills.
Previous completion of Keys to Caregiving workshop
Date and location
25th October 2022
8:30am - 4:00pm
- TFCC & SLHD Staff Only : No Charge
All cancellations are to be made in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au
Sorry, no places remain