Infant Feeding Workshop-30 September- Willoughby
About this event
In this program participants explore:
- The feeding interaction as being central to the quality of first relationships.
- The use of a range of feeding assessment tools, interventions and strategies to assist with identifying and assisting with infant feeding concerns.
- Communication skills and professional attributes as well as meaningful documentation.
- Food safety, allergies and intolerances, dental hygiene and management of foreign body airway obstruction (choking).
There is time to practice skills in a safe supportive environment.
This course is recommended for child and family health professionals who require foundational or an update in their infant feeding knowledge and skills.
Previous completion of Keys to Caregiving workshop
Date and location
30th September 2019
8:30am - 5:00pm
- Tresillian Willoughby, 2 Second Avenue,Willoughby, NSW
- TFCC Staff : No Charge
- External applicants : $250.00(GST included)
Cancellation will only be accepted in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au.
Cancellations received more than 15 business days prior to the seminar date are entitled to a full refund. Cancellations received between 6-14 business days prior to the seminar are entitled to a 50% refund. Cancellations received less than five business days prior to the seminar or non-attendance will not be refunded.
Booking window closes on 27th September 2019, 9:00 AM