Infant Feeding Workshop
About this event
In this program participants explore:
- The feeding interaction as being central to the quality of first relationships.
- The use of a range of feeding assessment tools, interventions and strategies to assist with identifying and assisting with infant feeding concerns.
- Communication skills and professional attributes as well as meaningful documentation.
- Food safety, allergies and intolerances, dental hygiene and management of foreign body airway obstruction (choking).
There is time to practice skills in a safe supportive environment.
This course is for Tresillian Family Care Centre Macksville staff only
Pre/co-requisite programs: Previous completion of Keys to Caregiving workshop
Date and location
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- TFCC Macksville staff only : No Charge
Cancellation need to be in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au
Booking window now closed