Infant Mental Health Workshop
About this event
Infant mental health in practice
Establishing a secure Parent-Child attachment relationship during the first 12 months of an infant’s life is fundamental for their emotional and psychological wellbeing and essential for enjoying satisfying relationships throughout the lifespan. This one-day workshop will delve into:
- Infant attachment and patterns of attachment
- Attachment and secure caregiving
- Infant and toddler distress and the way they need their parents to respond
- Parental reflective functioning and attachment
- Attachment theory and clinical practice.
Target audience: Recommended for all child and family health professionals.
The course delivery provides a mixture of evidence-based information, group-work, videos and interactive work.
- Do you want to further develop your knowledge on attachment theory and practice?
Then this is the workshop for you.
Date and location
- 8:30am - 4:00pm
- Tresillian Willoughby Family Care Centre 2 Second Avenue, Willoughby NSW 2068
- Standard price : $250.00(GST included)
- TFCC ,SLHD and SNF staff only : No Charge
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au.
Cancellations received more than 15 business days prior to the seminar date are entitled to a full refund.
Cancellations received between 6-14 business days prior to the seminar are entitled to a 50% refund.
Cancellations received less than five business days prior to the seminar or non-attendance will not be refunded.
Sorry, no places remain