Infant Sleep and Settling - 28 April
About this event
This is a 1 day virtual, Infant Sleep & Settling Workshop.
Current evidence suggests that 20-30% of parents see at least one health professional for help with their baby or child’s sleep problem. This workshop will provide an opportunity to enhance and update your knowledge on the science and practicalities of infant sleep. It will explore following topics:
- The science of infant sleep
- Circadian rhythms
- States of consciousness: awake to asleep
- Rethinking tired signs – the ‘Tresillian Sleep Formula’
- Sleep and attachment
- When and how to intervene with sleep difficulties
- Tresillian's Responsive settling strategies
Target audience: Recommended for all child and family health professionals.
The course delivery provides a mixture of evidence-based information, videos and interactive work.
Date and location
- 8:30am - 4:00pm
- TFCC AND SLHD Staff ONLY : No Charge
All cancellations must be made in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au
Sorry, no places remain