Infant Sleep & Settling for Health Professionals - 14 November – Willoughby
About this event
Current evidence suggests that 20-30% of parents see at least one health professional for help with their baby or child’s sleep problem. This workshop will provide an opportunity to enhance and update your knowledge on the science and practicalities of infant sleep. It will explore following topics:
- The science of infant sleep
- Circadian rhythms
- States of consciousness: awake to asleep
- Rethinking tired signs – the ‘Tresillian Sleep Formula’
- Sleep and attachment
- When and how to intervene with sleep difficulties
- Tresillian’s Responsive settling strategies
Target audience: Recommended for all child and family health professionals.
The course delivery provides a mixture of evidence-based information, group-work, videos and interactive work.
Please bring your own lunch. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
Date and location
14th November 2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tresillian Willoughby, 2 Second Avenue, Willoughby, NSW 2068
- Regular : $250.00(GST included)
- TFCC Staff only : No Charge
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au.
Cancellations received more than 15 business days prior to the seminar date are entitled to a full refund.
Cancellations received between 6-14 business days prior to the seminar are entitled to a 50% refund.
Cancellations received less than five business days prior to the seminar or non-attendance will not be refunded.
Booking window closes on 11th November 2019, 4:00 PM