Infant sleep & settling for health professionals- 29 August at Queanbeyan
About this event
Current evidence suggests that 20-30% of parents see at least one health professional for help with their baby or child’s sleep problem. This workshop will provide an opportunity to enhance and update your knowledge on the science and practicalities of infant sleep. It will explore following topics:
- The science of infant sleep
- Circadian rhythms
- States of consciousness: awake to asleep
- Rethinking tired signs – the ‘Tresillian Sleep Formula’
- Sleep and attachment
- When and how to intervene with sleep difficulties
- Tresillian’s Responsive settling strategies
Target audience: Recommended for all child and family health professionals.
The course delivery provides a mixture of evidence-based information, group-work, video and interactive work.
Date and location
29th August 2019
8:30am - 4:30pm
- Group Rooms 3 & 4, Queanbeyan Community Health, Ground floor-Queanbeyan Hospital, 83-107 Collett Street, Queanbeyan
- Southern NSW LHD C &FHNs only : No Charge
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au.
Please note that the course will be cancelled if less than nine people have enrolled.
Sorry, no places remain