SNF Multidisciplinary Orientation - 4 March at Carramar
About this event
//// COURSE POSTPONED - For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
This session is for staff involved and working in the Sustaining NSW Families (SNF) program, including nurse home visitor and multidisciplinary team members.
Purpose: To provide an understanding of the Sustaining NSW Families program and the interaction of the different roles within the Sustaining NSW Families teams.
The session will provide an overview of the:
- Sustaining NSW Families program
- What is the program
- The program within the community health system
- Supporting policy framework - NSW Health including SAFE START
- Program aims
- Program logic
- Visit schedule
- Importance of fidelity to the program model
Date and location
- 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Fairfield/Liverpool Youth Health Group Room, 53 Mitchell Street, Carramar, NSW 2163
- Sustaining New South Wales Families Staff only : No Charge
Cancellation will only be accepted in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au.