VIRTUAL Postnatal Depression and Anxiety Therapy Group Facilitator Training Workshop
About this event
This two-day workshop has been specifically designed for professionals working with mothers with postnatal depression and anxiety and are interested in facilitating Tresillian's ten-week Postnatal Depression and Anxiety Therapy Groups.
Child and Family Health Nurses, Mental Health Professionals, Social Workers, Psychologists and Psychiatrists who have attended previous workshops have found that this PNDA Therapy Group complemented their standard clinical intervention and provided an additional referral pathway to families.
This training workshop will provide:
- an overview of the clinical and theoretical frameworks that underpin the content of the group program
- an opportunity to explore each PNDA Group session through experiential activities
- an opportunity to discuss clinical application of the PNDA Therapy Group
- current research findings and discuss evaluation processes of the PNDA Group
On completion of the training workshop, participants will be provided with Tresillian’s Postnatal Depression and Anxiety Therapy Group Manual and a Certificate of Completion which can be used towards CPD points. Additional resources or readings will be offered during the workshop.
This PNDA Training Workshop will only be offered in VIRTUAL mode, with camera.
Lisiane Latouche, Director of Allied Health
Mobile: 0425 316 402
Ann De Belin, Clinical Nurse Consultant
Mobile: 0457 619 313
TFCC Staff : Free of charge
External Staff: $300
Refreshments, tea breaks and light lunch will be provided.
Date and location
22nd September 2021
8:30 - 4:30
- McKenzie Street Belmore NSW 2192
- TFCC Staff Only : No Charge
- External Staff : $300.00(GST included)
All cancellations should be made in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au
Sorry, no places remain