Call to Artists
About this event
One of Tresillian’s major fundraisers this year will be an Art Exhibiton at Gallery 307 in Northbridge. We’re inviting a limited number of artists to be involved in this exciting event to help raise money for this much needed early parenting support service.
The theme is ‘Its in our Nature to Nurture’ Exhibition – to be held from Thursday 24th - Sunday 27th October, 2019.
As Tresillian Nurses make a life-changing difference to new Mums with their gentle guidance and advice, we thought it would be appropriate to use their own mission as a theme for the exhibition, ‘It’s in our Nature to Nurture’.
You’re invited to submit 2 x artworks: (1 artwork donated to Tresillian - canvas provided, and the second larger artwork to be sold with proceeds split between the artist, Tresillian and Gallery 307)
- 1 x 40 x 50cm artwork (100% of selling price to Tresillian – we will price this piece, likely to be around $200) (**Canvas will be supplied and can be collected from Gallery 307)
- 1 x larger artwork (preferrably no larger than 1msq - email us if you have larger than 1msq you would like considered) (65% of selling price to artist with 25% donated to Tresillian and 10% to GALLERY 307 – we’ll be guided by you on selling price)
40 x 40cm canvases are now available for you to pick up from Gallery 307 at any time.
We ask that you please provide the following information by 30th July to ensure your artwork is included on our online site which will be going live in Mid August.
• Name of artwork
• Image (for online website)
• Brief Biography
• Background / story on your artworks
• Signed contract (click here for contract)
• Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free to exhibit
Entrants organise their own insurance cover against damage, loss or theft.
Note : Please ensure all works are dry and ready to hang ie. D-latch etc
Important Dates :
Both pieces delivered to GALLERY 307, 307 Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge on Saturday 12th October 10am – 3pm OR Sunday 13th October 10am – 1pm.
Any larger pieces not sold will need to be collected on Tuesday 29th October 9am – 5.30pm.
Any unsold donated canvasses will be retained by Tresillian to display in one of their Family Care Centres.
Participating artists will be acknowledged in all collateral during a month-long campaign leading up to the exhibition including electronic direct mail on the Tresillian website (51K views per month) and Tresillian’s Facebook page (31K community).
On opening night (Thursday, 24th October), we’ll be getting the local community along and several VIP guests will be invited to attend.
Please let us know if we can count you in!
For more information contact: Ann.Paton@health.nsw.gov.au
We are incredibly grateful to Sydney artist, Georgina Hart and the amazing team at GALLERY 307, Northbridge for their assistance in organising what will be a fabulous exhibition and we hope you can be involved.
Date and location
24th October 2019
06:00pm - 8:00pm
- 307 Sailors Bay Rd, Northbridge NSW 2063
For cancellations please e-mail email@example.com