Tresillian’s Mother’s Day Tea Party
About this event
Thursday, 5th May 2022
Join us for our Friends of Tresillian fundraising event for 2022, the ‘Tresillian Mother’s Day Tea Party’ to be held from 12 Noon on Thursday, 5th May, Doltone House, Hyde Park, 181 Elizabeth St Sydney.
This year treat yourself and someone you know to high tea at the iconic Doltone House, Hyde Park.
Hosted by our Tresillian Ambassador, Erin Molan with a special guest appearance by cabaret singer, Grace Rizzo it promises to be a lovely event.
There are some great prizes to be won including an $8K holiday to Port Douglas; fashion from Camilla; a Vixin beauty hamper; a CuboAi baby monitor and more! As well as a special gift for every guest!
The aim of the Tea Party is to raise funds towards the upgrade of Tresillian’s Wollstonecraft facility due to be completed in 2023. The Centre will ensure generations of parents, babies and their families across New South Wales, have access to the valuable support Tresillian provides.
Babes in arms welcome!
Includes the Principessa High Tea Package
- Savoury items including Finger sandwiches
- Sweet Petite Collection Palette of Desserts platter
- Complimentary classic & date scones served with strawberry preserve and clotted cream
- Handcrafted French Teas and coffee
- San Pellegrino mineral water
For detailed information on sponsorship packages contact Ann Paton on Ann.Paton@health.nsw.gov.au or 0403 500 067
Thanks to our sponsors
Date and location
5th May 2022
12:00 - 14:30
- Doltone House, Hyde Park, 181 Elizabeth St Sydney NSW 2000
- Mother's Day Tea Party EARLYBIRD : $110.00(GST included)
- Table of 8 ( Discount ) : $850.00(GST included)
- Raffle Tickets 3 for $20 : $20.00(GST included)
Only written cancellations will be accepted to Ann.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations received more than 14 business days prior to the event date are entitled to a full refund. Cancellations received less than 14 business days prior to the event or non-attendance will not be refunded.
Booking window now closed