Competition Ts & Cs - An Unusual Boy
An Unusual Boy Giveaway Competition:
Promotion commences on 2/12/20 at 09.00AM AEST and closes on 18/12/20 at 11.59pm AEST. For conditions of entry, see below. Terms & Conditions
- Entry in to this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter, entrants must, during the promotion period, comment on the Instagram or Facebook post on the Tresillian Facebook and Instagram profiles, a comment with something unusual or delightful their child has said.
- Entry is only open to all permanent residents of Australia. Where an entrant is under the age of 18 years old, a parent or guardian must provide written permission for the entrant to participate.
- The Judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants, including in the event of a dispute. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The competition will be judged each month at Tresillian Family Care Centre, McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192. If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- To win, the selected entrant must be following Tresillian’s account on the platform (Instagram or Facebook) that the entry was made.
- The Promoter (Tresillian) reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated postal address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. The Promoter will not be held liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Employees and their immediate families of Tresillian and their agencies and companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The winner will be notified on either the Tresillian Early Parenting Facebook page or Instagram profile.
- Prize value is the recommended retail value and is correct at time of printing. The prize value is in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- The Promoter does not make any representations or warranties in relation to the suitability of the prize for use by a winner.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Terms and Conditions, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
- If any act or omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The competition commences on 2/12/20 at 09.00AM. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and not at the time of transmission by an entrant.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, each entrant is taken to consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s personal information to administer the Promotion, announce the winner and disclose the entrant’s personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Promotion and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law (including authorities that regulate this Promotion). The Promoter are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and by entering in to this Promotion, each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes.
- Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the Entry Statement submitted is their original literary work, which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s entry being deemed invalid.
- As a condition of entry into this Promotion, each entrant irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide license to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to the Entry Statement and completed feedback form, and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Entry Statement and feedback form or which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrant’s moral rights (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)). For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use all or any part of an entrant’s Entry Statement and feedback form for any purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using the entrant’s Entry Statement for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of this competition, the Promoter, or otherwise. In addition, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Promoter and/or arising from that entrant’s breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
- Prize pool, 5 x An Unusual Boy Kindle books RRP $4.99 each
- The Promoter is: Tresillian, McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192.
- Royal Society for the Welfare of Mothers & Babies is Tresillian, Head Office, McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192.