Tresillian in Western
Tresillian in Western Family Care Centre, DUBBO
Parent & Child Support Service
SELF REFER to our SERVICE
Call (02) 6809 6050 or 1300 272 736
Ask your Child & Family Nurse or GP for a REFERRAL
At Tresillian in Western we support the needs of parents with a baby or toddler aged up to 3 years - that includes help with:
- Baby’s sleep and settling
- Join one of our free parenting programs – the Circle of Security, Getting to Know You
- Breastfeeding consultations
- Your baby/toddler’s nutritional needs
- Parental emotional health and wellbeing including postnatal depression and anxiety.
Mums, Dads, Carers and anyone needing support with their baby aged from newborn to 3 years living in the Western NSW region.
- FREE individual consultations at the Tresillian in Western Centre over 3 hours.
- Join one of our parent’s groups held weekly during school term time.
- Request a ‘Virtual’ consultation, or join a ‘Virtual Parenting Group’.
- Counselling services are available
- We can help with gentle reassurance and understanding.
short spiel of 50 words short spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort add some text here spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 word add some text here sshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordss add some text herehort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 wordsshort spiel of 50 words
To keep up to date with our parent programs and happenings
LIKE US on the Tresillian in Western Facebook page.
For trusted parenting resources visit tresillian.org.au
The Tresillian in Western Family Care Centre is a joint partnership between Tresillian Family Care Centres and Western NSW Local Health District.
Dear Tresillian in Western team,
I am so grateful and thankful to you for helping me with my son’s sleep pattern.
A child who wouldn’t go to bed before 9pm, whose Dad would have to rock for hours and hours, who would scream and cry and wake up every hour for breastfeed and throw his dummy, miss his afternoon nap….has now learnt how to sleep without breastfeeding and is so much more relaxed.
I cannot express in words how happy I am to be in this situation. I feel more confident and less stressed. You are a blessing to me. The staff members have been so sweet, caring and supportive.
I would definitely recommend seeking your support to my friends and family in dealing with situations like mine and will continue the things I have learnt here at home.
Thank you again, your help was life-changing.
Ash (& Steve)