Circle Of Security - Dubbo - 17th October
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment.
For further enquiries please contact the group facilitator on 6809 6051
or the Group Administrator - Lynn Richards on 9432 4000 or
Date and location
- 10am - 12pm
- Tresillian In Western Family Care Centre, 214 Darling Street, DUBBO
- Regular : $88.00(GST included)
- Course & Babysitting : $176.00(GST included)
Tresillian reserves the right to cancel a course if there are insufficient registrations.
A decision to cancel a course will be made five working days prior to commencement. If the course is fully paid a full refund will be given.
A cancellation fee of $20 will apply if an applicant wishes to cancel the registration with less than five working days' notice.
Cancellations should be made in writing to:
Babysitting is available on site -
COST - $88.00 (for 8 week course duration)
Booking window now closed